The 2024 Lineup: Trump, RFK Jr., Vivek VS the Deep State? w/ Garon Jones of Into the Agora — Civil Offense #12 – Civil Offense
With 2024 presidential candidates Donald Trump, RFK Jr., and Vivek Ramaswamy speaking out against federal agencies like the FBI, CIA, and IRS, Ahmed Mlih and Garon Jones take a look at what's really behind this political agenda. Also discussed in this episode: Trump calling CNN presenter a "nasty person" during a recent town hall, Dave Smith's potential candidacy, and Hans-Hermann Hoppe's competing governments and natural aristocracy theories. Subscribe to Garon's Channel, Into the Agora: https://www.youtube.com/@intotheagora8825?sub_confirmation=1 Linktree: https://linktr.ee/civiloffense ——————————– More from Civil Offense Civil Offense on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-1820097 Civil Offense on Substack: https://civiloffense.substack.com/ Civil Offense on Twitter: https://twitter.com/civiloffense ——————————– Ahmed Sign up for Ahmed's email list to get the latest updates: http://eepurl.com/hrMpYz Visit Ahmed's website: https://ahmedmlih.com Consider supporting Ahmed's work: https://ahmedmlih.com/donate/ Ahmed on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ahmlih — Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/civiloffense/support
- The 2024 Lineup: Trump, RFK Jr., Vivek VS the Deep State? w/ Garon Jones of Into the Agora — Civil Offense #12
- Coming For Your CHILDREN: The Drag Queen and Trans Kids Agenda EXPOSED — Civil Offense #11
- Ancap VS Agorist: National Divorce and the Culture War w/ Garon Jones & Ignis — Civil Offense #10
- Organizations in the Liberty Movement w/ Ezra Wyrick of Liberty Youth Coalition — Civil Offense #9
- Can Liberty Win the Culture War? Libertarianism vs. Wokeness — Civil Offense #8
- The History of Libertarianism (and Anarchism) w/ Garon Jones — Civil Offense #7
- The Woke Mindset EXPOSED: Deconstructing Indoctrination, CRT, and Gender Ideology — Civil Offense #6
- Politics: A Waste of Time? Getting Into Agorism w/ Garon Jones — Civil Offense #5
- Is Democracy Pro-Liberty? Responding to Jonathan Casey — Civil Offense #4
- Is National Divorce a Pro-Liberty Solution? Responding to Jonathan Casey — Civil Offense #3
Be the First to Hear About My Latest Content:
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
By clicking submit, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt-out at any time.
You must be logged in to post a comment.